Information on the Site:
- 1.1 The information contained on the Site, whether provided by Infoplum or by a third party content provider, is general information provided to you in your
- 1.2 Infoplum does not provide any warranty to you as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on the Site. To the fullest extent as permitted by law, Infoplum shall not be liable to you or any other person for any
reliance upon, or direct, indirect or consequential losses, damages, or costs
suffered in relation to any of the information on the Site.
- 1.3 Infoplum may provide hypertext links to other web sites and/or resources from
the Site. Infoplum does not accept responsibility or liability for the content
appearing on these web sites and/or resources, nor does Infoplum endorse or
regulate the content of other web sites and/or resources to which it provides
Your participation, dealings with, and interest in, bodies, promotions, services
Services on the Site:
- 2.1 Infoplum may provide specific services on or from the Site from time to time,
including but not limited to the products or services known as "Sportsflashâ„¢
Planner" and Super Scoreboard" (collectively referred to as the "Services").
You acknowledge that you may be required to download certain software in
order to use the Services and consent for such software to be downloaded
onto your computer.
- 2.2 Infoplum may from time to time and at its sole discretion change the nature of
the services that are to be provided as part of the Services, including but not
limited to imposing a fee on the use of the Services. Infoplum shall notify you of
and display on the Site any such proposed changes at least 14 days prior to
such change, and your continued use of the Services shall constitute your
acceptance of such proposed changes.
- 2.3 Your use of the Services may require you to become a registered user of the
Site. In order to register, you must provide certain information to Infoplum and
registration may be accepted by Infoplum. You must ensure that the
information provided to Infoplum is true and correct, and must notify Infoplum
of any subsequent changes in that information. Infoplum may, at its sole
discretion, accept or reject your application for registration.
- 2.4 If your registration is accepted, you will be assigned a user name and
password by Infoplum ("Login Particulars") in order to use the Services. You
will be solely responsible for your use of the Services using your Login
- 2.5 Infoplum may, at its sole discretion, cancel your registration and delete your
Login Particulars if you do not use the Services for a period of 100 calendar
days. You will be notified of Infoplum's intention to cancel your registration
within 14 days of such intention.
Use of the Site:
- 3.1 You are solely responsible for your use of the Site. You must use the Site in a responsible manner.
- 3.2 If you are under 18 years of age, you must obtain a parent/guardian's consent prior to using the Site.
- 3.3 You must not:
- use the Site or the Services for any activities or post or transmit to or via the Site or the Services any information or materials which breach any laws or regulations, infringe a third party's rights, or are contrary to any relevant standards or codes, including, but not limited to, the Internet Industry Association of Australia Code of Conduct;
- use the Site or the Services in a way or post to or transmit to or via the Site or the Services any material which interferes with other users or defames, harasses, threatens, menaces, offends or restricts any person or which inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Site;
- use the Site or the Services to send unsolicited electronic mail messages to anyone;
- use the Site or the Services to make any fraudulent or speculative enquiries, bookings, reservations or requests using the Site;
- use another person's Login Particulars without their prior consent;
- post, or transmit via the Site or the Services, any obscene, indecent, inflammatory or pornographic material or material that could give rise to civil or criminal proceedings;
- tamper with, hinder the operation of or make unauthorised modifications to the Site or the Services;
- knowingly transmit any virus or other disabling feature to or through the Site or the Services; and
- attempt any of the above acts or permit another person to do any of the above acts.
- 3.4 You are responsible for all equipment and software used to access the Site or the Services, and for the consequences of any filtering or other application you choose to apply to thereto.
- 4.1 Infoplum may, at its sole discretion, provide messaging services via the Site or as part of the Services.
- 4.2 Infoplum may, at its sole discretion, delete any mail message sent to you or by you if:
- the size of the message (including attachments) exceeds 4MB;
- the size of the message (including attachments) when multiplied by the number of recipients of the message exceeds 4MB;
- all of your undeleted messages (including attachments) exceed 4
- 4.3 If Infoplum exercises such discretion and deletes any of your mail messages, Infoplum shall not be obliged to notify you or the sender of the message of such deletion.
Obligations of Infoplum:
- 5.1 Infoplum shall use its best reasonable endeavours to provide you with access to the Site and to the Services on a 24 hours a day, seven days a week basis. However Infoplum provides no warranty that the Site or the Services will be fault free.
- 5.4 Except as may be required by law, including any relevant privacy legislation, policy or industry code, Infoplum shall not disclose nor transfer any particulars of your Personal Information, or any other information that would identify you individually, to any other body or person without your prior consent.
- 5.5 You acknowledge that Infoplum may use your Personal Information to obtain a generic demographic profile of users of the Services from time to time, and hereby consent to your Personal Information being used by Infoplum, and disclosed to third parties if so desired, for this purpose
You hereby indemnify Infoplum and its officers, employees, agents and related bodies corporate from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, costs or expenses that may arise out of or in any are way connected to the use of the Site or the Services by you or another person using your Login Particulars.
Disclaimer and limitation of liability:
To the fullest extent permitted by law, neither Infoplum nor any of its officers, employees, agents or related bodies corporate will be liable in any way (including for negligence) for any loss, damage, costs or expenses suffered by you or claims made against you through use of the Site or the Services, any failure to provide the Site or the Services, or in connection with any products, services or information supplied, offered to be supplied or advertised on or via the Site or the Services.
Goods and Services Tax: